Answered By: CUHK Library Last Updated: Dec 30, 2016 Views: 262
If you encounter problems while accessing "My Library Record" using Google Chrome web browser, please try again by using Internet Explorer. You can also try logging on “My Library Record” after removing the saved password in Google Chrome web browser by following the steps below.
- In the upper right corner of your Google Chrome web browser window, click the Chrome menu.
- Choose Settings.
- At the bottom of the page, click Show advanced settings.
- Under "Passwords and forms", click Manage passwords. A dialog will appear with a list of saved passwords.
- In the dialog that opens, the "Saved passwords" section shows all of your saved passwords.
- Remove the saved password for OnePass.