Answered By: CUHK Library Last Updated: May 31, 2017 Views: 146
Answered By: CUHK Library
Last Updated: May 31, 2017 Views: 146
The new LibrarySearch improves upon our current search system in the following ways:
- Mobile responsive - It works on your desktop computer, tablets as well as your smartphones.
- Modern design - Based on user studies and feedback to address different needs of different types of users.
- Single password - There's one less password to remember! You can use your CUHK OnePass password or Alumni password as your Library password.
- Seamless - The new LibrarySearch fully supports CUHK single sign-on (SSO), you don't have to re-login when you visit other applications that support SSO.
- Unified view - Glance all checkouts via a single Library account, including the items you borrowed with your JULAC Library card.
- Automatic email receipts - Electronic receipts may be sent via emails to help you keep track of your loan activities.