Answered By: CUHK Library Last Updated: Aug 25, 2017 Views: 138
Answered By: CUHK Library
Last Updated: Aug 25, 2017 Views: 138
Renewal is not available when:
- you have reached the maximum fine limit;
- you have a long overdue item not yet returned to the Library;
- it is a short loan item (e.g. Course Reserve item, Journals and Laptop etc.);
- the item is being recalled or requested by other user(s);
- the item has reached the maximum loan period.
Please note once a recalled item is overdue all items under a user’s account will not be able to be renewed until the recalled item is returned.