Answered By: CUHK Library Last Updated: Aug 25, 2017 Views: 277
Renewal is not available when:
- you have reached the maximum fine limit;
- you have a long overdue item not yet returned to the Library;
- it is a short loan item (e.g. Course Reserve item, Journals and Laptop etc.);
- the item is being recalled or requested by other user(s);
- the item has reached the maximum loan period.
Please note once a recalled item is overdue all items under a user’s account will not be able to be renewed until the recalled item is returned.
Browse Our Answers
|Send an email to|
|Phone us at|
|WhatsApp us at|
|9am - 5pm (Mon-Fri)|
Make an appointment for the Research Consultation Service (for postgraduate students and CUHK faculty members)
For in-depth help, please contact the relevant faculty liaison librarian