Answered By: CUHK Library Last Updated: Dec 01, 2017 Views: 78
If you need a book but find that all of the copies are already on loan, you can make a request for it by following the steps below.
- On the Library Homepage, search for the book you need under the tab LibrarySearch.
- Find the book you need.
- You must login in order to make a request. (What is my login ID and password?)
- After you open the book record, click on “Request” in “Get It” tab.
- Select a “Pickup Location” and click “REQUEST”. If you wish to have the system automatically cancel your request after a certain date, you may choose a date “Not Needed After” before clicking the “REQUEST” button.
- A confirmation message “Request placed” will appear if the request is successful. An email notification will also be sent to you when the requested item is ready for pickup.
Please note that holds on available items is limited to inter-branch book delivery only. For details, please visit: http://lib.cuhk.edu.hk/en/use/borrowing/interbranch.
Browse Our Answers
|Send an email to|
|Phone us at|
|WhatsApp us at|
|9am - 5pm (Mon-Fri)|
Make an appointment for the Research Consultation Service (for postgraduate students and CUHK faculty members)
For in-depth help, please contact the relevant faculty liaison librarian