Answered By: CUHK Library Last Updated: Dec 01, 2017 Views: 132
Request is not available if:
- you have not signed in to LibrarySearch;
- you have reached the maximum fine limit;
- you have a long overdue or overdue recalled item that has not been returned to the Library;
- it is a short loan item (e.g. Course Reserve item);
- it is available on shelf.
Please note that holds on available items is limited to inter-branch book delivery only. For details, please visit: http://lib.cuhk.edu.hk/en/use/borrowing/interbranch.
Browse Our Answers
|Send an email to|
|Phone us at|
|WhatsApp us at|
|9am - 5pm (Mon-Fri)|
Make an appointment for the Research Consultation Service (for postgraduate students and CUHK faculty members)
For in-depth help, please contact the relevant faculty liaison librarian