Answered By: CUHK Library
Last Updated: Mar 17, 2017     Views: 137

You can search materials in the course reserves by Prof/TA or Course on the Library Homepage. Library items located in UL and CCL are kept at the open reserve area on the G/F of the Library. For reserve items kept in other branch libraries, you may request at their Circulation Counter. Eligible user may borrow three items at a time.

Browse Our Answers

Related Topics

Contact Us

Send an email to


Phone us at
3943 7305


WhatsApp us at
5578 8898
  9am - 5pm (Mon-Fri)


Make an appointment for the Research Consultation Service (for postgraduate students and CUHK faculty members)


For in-depth help, please contact the relevant faculty liaison librarian

Policy in Protection of Personal Data (Privacy)

For details of the CUHK's privacy policy, please visit: