Answered By: CUHK Library
Last Updated: Mar 17, 2017     Views: 219

If that particular book is available in one of the UGC-funded libraries in Hong Kong, users can request the item to be delivered to the University Library OR the Medical Library OR the Legal Resources Centre through the HKALL (Hong Kong Academic Library Link).

Browse Our Answers

Related Topics

Contact Us

Send an email to


Phone us at
3943 7305


WhatsApp us at
5578 8898
  9am - 5pm (Mon-Fri)


Make an appointment for the Research Consultation Service (for postgraduate students and CUHK faculty members)


For in-depth help, please contact the relevant faculty liaison librarian

Policy in Protection of Personal Data (Privacy)

For details of the CUHK's privacy policy, please visit: