Answered By: CUHK Library Last Updated: Jun 16, 2017 Views: 251
Please follow the below steps to export your reading history via My Library Record:
1. Logon to your My Library Record at: https://library.cuhk.edu.hk/patroninfo.
2. Click “My Reading History”.
3. Click “Export Reading History”.
4. Pick your preferred format from the left column of the table (e.g. Full Display or Brief Display).
5. Select the delivery method as specified in "Send List To".
- Email - will send you the records to the email address specified.
- Screen - will display the records on your screen.
- Local disk - will save the records on your local disk without hyperlinks.
Example (Saved brief record to Local Disk):
Example (Displayed full record on the screen):
6. For importing reading history into RefWorks, please click here.