Answered By: CUHK Library Last Updated: Oct 19, 2016 Views: 153
Except for items recalled by other users, you may renew your checked out items 5 times via the Library Catalogue. Overdue items may also be renewed. The overdue fine will be charged to your account and can be settled when you come to the Library.
- Logon to your " My Library Record " at the Library Homepage;
- Click " _ Items currently checked out ";
- Select the item(s) to be renewed and click " RENEW SELECTED ITEMS " or " RENEW ALL " to renew all checked out items;
- Click " Yes " to confirm the renewal;
- A new due date will be displayed next to the item's old due date if the renewal is successful. A message " Not all renewals were successful. Please see details below " will be displayed if renewal is not successful.
- To protect your personal information, click " LOG OUT " after viewing your library record.