Answered By: CUHK Library
Last Updated: Mar 17, 2017     Views: 233

Professors, instructors and teaching assistants are welcome to place course reading materials on reserve in either print or electronic form. Please fill out the Request Form for Hardcopy Reserve / Request Form for Electronic Reserve.

Browse Our Answers

Related Topics

Contact Us

Send an email to


Phone us at
3943 7305


WhatsApp us at
5578 8898
  9am - 5pm (Mon-Fri)


Make an appointment for the Research Consultation Service (for postgraduate students and CUHK faculty members)


For in-depth help, please contact the relevant faculty liaison librarian


Feedback and complaints procedure

Policy in Protection of Personal Data (Privacy)

For details of the CUHK's privacy policy, please visit: