Answered By: CUHK Library
Last Updated: Oct 26, 2015     Views: 490

If your Library card is your CU Link card, please report the loss to the CU Link Card Centre and the Library at your earliest convenience.  For loss of other types of Library card, please report to the Library.

Browse Our Answers

Contact Us

Send an email to


Phone us at
3943 7305


WhatsApp us at
5578 8898
  9am - 5pm (Mon-Fri)


Zoom Zoom-with-a-Librarian
2-5pm (Mon-Fri)


Research Consultation Service Make an appointment for the
Research Consultation
Service (for postgraduate
students and CUHK faculty


For in-depth help, please contact the relevant faculty liaison librarian


Feedback and complaints procedure

Policy in Protection of Personal Data (Privacy)

For details of the CUHK's privacy policy, please visit: