Answered By: CUHK Library
Last Updated: Jan 05, 2024     Views: 3335

Remote access to online resources of other libraries is not available due to licensing restrictions. If you are an undergraduate student, you can apply for a JULAC Reader’s Card for on-site access to online resources subscribed to by the other libraries. For postgraduate students and staff, please apply for a JULAC Borrower’s Card.

Browse Our Answers

Related Topics

Contact Us

Send an email to


Phone us at
3943 7305


WhatsApp us at
5578 8898
  9am - 5pm (Mon-Fri)


Research Consultation Service Complete and submit the online form


Research Consultation Service Make an appointment for the
Research Consultation
Service (for postgraduate
students and CUHK faculty


For in-depth help, please contact the relevant faculty liaison librarian


Feedback and complaints procedure

Policy in Protection of Personal Data (Privacy)

For details of the CUHK's privacy policy, please visit: