Answered By: CUHK Library
Last Updated: Feb 13, 2018     Views: 1020

HKALL items, interlibrary loan items, in-house use items and library equipment have to be returned to the Service Counter from which they were borrowed. Other CUHK library materials may be returned to any CUHK Library. Click here for details.

Browse Our Answers

Related Topics

Contact Us

Send an email to


Phone us at
3943 7305


WhatsApp us at
5578 8898
  9am - 5pm (Mon-Fri)


Research Consultation Service Make an appointment for the
Research Consultation
Service (for postgraduate
students and CUHK faculty


For in-depth help, please contact the relevant faculty liaison librarian


Feedback and complaints procedure

Policy in Protection of Personal Data (Privacy)

For details of the CUHK's privacy policy, please visit: