Answered By: CUHK Library
Last Updated: Oct 26, 2015     Views: 272

You may authorize a person to collect it on your behalf if you are unable to collect the card yourself.  Please have the authorized person to bring with him/her the following:

  1. A letter of authorization which includes your name, your signature, and the name and HKID card / passport number of your authorized person;
  2. A copy of the card pickup notice;
  3. A photocopy of your HKID card / passport; and
  4. HKID card / passport of the authorized person.

Browse Our Answers

Related Topics

Contact Us

Send an email to


Phone us at
3943 7305


WhatsApp us at
5578 8898
  9am - 5pm (Mon-Fri)


Zoom Zoom-with-a-Librarian
2-5pm (Mon-Fri)


Research Consultation Service Make an appointment for the
Research Consultation
Service (for postgraduate
students and CUHK faculty


For in-depth help, please contact the relevant faculty liaison librarian


Feedback and complaints procedure

Policy in Protection of Personal Data (Privacy)

For details of the CUHK's privacy policy, please visit: