Answered By: CUHK Library
Last Updated: Jan 14, 2024     Views: 674

You should report the situation to the Library as soon as possible. For details about the fines and fees in relation to damaged or lost items, please refer to the page on Fines and Fees.

Browse Our Answers

Contact Us

Send an email to


Phone us at
3943 7305


WhatsApp us at
5578 8898
  9am - 5pm (Mon-Fri)


Research Consultation Service Complete and submit the online form


Research Consultation Service Make an appointment for the
Research Consultation
Service (for postgraduate
students and CUHK faculty


For in-depth help, please contact the relevant faculty liaison librarian


Feedback and complaints procedure

Policy in Protection of Personal Data (Privacy)

For details of the CUHK's privacy policy, please visit: